- 3 packs sea tangle kelp noodles (or shirataki noodles), rinsed
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp Braggs Aminos
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups brazil nuts
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Rinse noodles in a colander for 5 min.
- Boil noodles for 10 minutes (to achieve the desired soft texture).
- Blend brazil nuts into a thick cream with a blender, adding 1.5 cup of water to make it a cheese-like consistency.
- Mix everything together in a big bowl and serve.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrient Breakdown coming soon…