- organic bacon (8 oz. package)
- 16 oz. package grass-fed hot dogs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 diced onion
- 3 huge handfuls of organic spinach
- 5 organic pasture raised eggs
- 5 oz. of grated grass-fed cheese (Kerrygold is cheapest)
- Chop up the bacon into little pieces.
- Add the coconut oil and set stove to medium.
- Fry up the bacon.
- Chop up the hot dogs into little pieces.
- Add the chopped hot dogs.
- Add the onions.
- Add the spinach.
- Stir everything until the spinach cooks down
- Add the eggs and continue stirring until eggs are cooked
- Turn off the stove, continue stirring until sizzling stops and then add cheese until it’s melted
Makes 10 servings. Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutrient Breakdown coming soon…
- Calories: doesn’t matter
- Fat: tons, but it’s good for you
- Carbs: basically zero
- Fiber: a little bit from the spinach
- Protein: tons, and it’s good for you!