- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup sliced red onions
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/8 cup jalapeno peppers, chopped into rings (about 1/8 in. thick)
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms
- ½ cup of spinach chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup mozzarella
- 2 tbps no sugar tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp grated cheese of choice
- ¼ cup julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- Add coconut oil to pan and turn stove on medium-high
- Saute the onion, bell pepper, jalapeno and mushrooms until onions are translucent.
- Add spinach and basil and stir until wilted.
- Remove everything from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter to pan
- Beat eggs and add to pan
- As eggs are cooking, lift up the sides to let runny parts underneath the cooked parts of the egg. This will create thickness to the egg layer as it cooks and will create an egg “pancake” so to speak.
- When there is little to no runny egg left on top, place the ingredients you set aside on half of the egg “pancake.”
- Next, place the mozzarella on top of that.
- Fold the half of the egg “pancake” with nothing on it, over the top of the other half with everything on it.
- Place your cheese of choice on top, then the tomato sauce, and then the sun dried tomatoes on top of that.
- Remove from pan and serve.
Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition data coming soon!