Like unicorns and Peter Pan, these pancakes seem impossible and even mythical, until you taste them! Just looking at the ingredients below makes it hard to believe that these could even remotely resemble regular traditional pancakes in taste or texture, but after the batter is poured into the pan, something magical happens and they turn out amazing! Don’t try to explain it. Just eat and marvel at the magic while you chew.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 squirt of liquid stevia glycerite or 1 Tablespoon powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Blend on high until smooth. This will froth up, but that’s necessary for fluffy pancakes. If you would rather have denser, flatter pancakes – like a crepe – then blend on low or whisk by hand. Hand whisking would also make a good tortilla, FYI!
- Use a fork to pop the large bubbles on the top of the batter (if blended on high)
- Pour like regular batter into a preheated and greased pan – medium temperature
- Flip when sides are firm and bubbles appear evenly throughout.
- Top with butter and Nature’s Hollow sugar-free syrup.
- Enjoy, but watch out for spontaneous squirts of pixie dust as you bite in because that stuff stings when it gets in your nose.
Serving size: 3 medium pancakes
Calories per serving: 332
Fat per serving: 28g
Carbs per serving: 3g
Protein per serving: 17g
Serves 2 hungry adults, or 1 bored teenager.