This twist on “Broccoli au gratin” is so much better than the classic recipe, it’s absolutely GREATin!
It may be the most delicious way of eating your veggies you have ever experienced. And kids love it too (even most kids who claim to”hate veggies,” if you don’t tell them how many veggies are in there). For another recipe to get kids to eat their veggies, see Chucks Texas Meatballs.
- 8 oz. full-fat sour cream
- 7 oz. Fage Greek yogurt
- 3-4 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 28 oz. Mexican blend cheese
- 1.5 cup heavy whip cream
- .5 cup Kerrygold butter
- 3 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 12 cups of mixed veggies, or veggie(s) of your choice.
- Steam the veggies until soft.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Spray a 9X13 casserole pan with coconut oil.
- Fill the pan with the mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min. or until brown on top (mostly at edges, with a little brown in the center).
- 75% fat
- 17% protein
- 8% carbs