- 4 lbs. grass-fed ground beef
- 4 scoops ground flax seed
- 3-5 finely chopped jalapeños
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 10 oz. finely chopped broccoli
- 10 oz. finely chopped spinach
- 1 tbsp of: tumeric, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, garlic powder
- 1 finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 egg whites
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mash by hand until thoroughly mixed.
- Roll into balls and put on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Makes 10 servings or make a double batch to last you 3-5 days!
Tip: Best when served with the “Yummy Tummy Ketchup”
- Each serving has 348 calories
- Fat: 17 grams
- Carbs (net): 11 grams
- Protein: 38 grams