- 2 cups power greens (traders)
- 2 cups kale
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup carrots (chopped)
- 1 cup micro greens
- 1 celery bunch
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 1 cup cucumber (chopped)
- Chop everything into bite sized pieces.
- Mix any or all of a hand full of the following when ready to serve: Sunflower seeds, almonds, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and Brazil nuts.
- Add your favorite organic sugar free dressing and enjoy! NOTE: this salad, when combined with the flavor grenade dressing is completely out of this world!
Makes 8 big servings
- Doesn’t matter! This recipe is so chock full of superfoods and low carb ingredients, it is a “negative fat food,” meaning, the more you eat, the leaner you get! If you only ate this for two weeks (which many people end up doing by choice, just because it’s so good), you could expect to see pounds and inches fall off your body!
Or make it a smoothie – see video below!