- 1 cup organic baby greens
- 1 organic free range chicken breast
- 1/2 cup organic mushrooms
- 1 cup organic asparagus
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 T sea salt
- 2 egg whites
- Heat pan on stove on medium.
- Cut chicken breast longitudinally down the middle, to create a butterfly, broad fillet.
- Place broadened fillet in pan, turn up stove to medium-high and pour balsamic around edges of fillet.
- Sprinkle sea salt and pepper on top of chicken.
- Place lid on pan to capture moisture.
- After a couple minutes, pour in about 1/8 cup filtered water
- Let cook for a couple minutes with the lid on, and while it is cooking, spray another pan with coconut oil, place on stove on medium heat and add eggs.
- Flip chicken over after a couple minutes of cooking.
- Chop up mushrooms into flat pieces and add to pan around edges of chicken.
- Snap off woody part of asparagus (hold with one hand in middle of stalk, other hand at broad end of stalk, bend and let it snap. Then toss whatever snapped off on the broad end) and add to pan.
- Flip eggs after a couple minutes, let cook for another couple minutes and then turn off that burner on stove.
- Create a bed of greens on plate.
- Place eggs on that bed of greens.
- If chicken is fully cooked at this point, place it on top of the eggs, then the asparagus and mushrooms on top of that.
- Pour sauce from pan on top of everything and enjoy!
Makes 1 big serving.
Note: this might seem like a lot of steps, but it’s super easy! Just watch the video below, or even follow along in your own kitchen in real time!
- Each serving has 234 calories
- Fat: 2 grams
- Carbs (net): 15 grams
- Protein: 39 grams