- 2 lb. grass-fed sirloin roast
- 1 quart organic chicken broth
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian spices
- 10 oz. broccoli florets and any other green veggies you can fit in!
- 8 oz. baby carrots
- 1 chopped purple onion
- Pour in broth and add garlic and Italian seasonings.
- Add roast.
- Place veggies around the roast.
- Turn crock pot on low and let it cook for 8-10 hours (I turn mine on and then just go to bed. When I wake up, PRESTO! I’ve magically got 2-3 days worth of food).
Great to drink as a nutritious soup as well! If this still seems complicated, check out the video below.
- Each serving has 374 calories
- Fat: 10 grams
- Carbs (net): 16 grams
- Protein: 37 grams
Makes 7 servings.