- 1 lb. chicken strips
- 1 red and 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 packet of seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Slice the bell peppers and sauté them with the chopped onion in the balsamic vinegar until cooked (onion will start to turn translucent).
- Set veggies aside and cook meat thoroughly with the fajita seasoning mix(following instructions on the mix packet).
- Add the veggies back in and cook together for 3 minutes.
Makes 3 servings.
- Each serving has 168 calories
- Fat: 3 grams
- Carbs (net): 9.5 grams
- Protein: 26 grams
Note: if you must have a tortilla, click here to try a great one!