- 3 large handfuls organic spinach (approximately 5 oz.)
- 2 cups filtered water (Zero filter is my favorite brand)
- 1 scoop (approximately 2 tbsp) strawberry whey protein powder or vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1/2 tsp stevia (or 2 tbsp powdered erythritol if you have an aversion to the taste of stevia)
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- First add spinach to the blender, then water, then all remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Makes 1 large serving.
- 243 calories (165 net)
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbs : 7 grams (net, because of all the fiber and remember, these are “slow” fat-burning carbs!)
- Protein: 30 g