- 16 oz. organic coconut milk
- 16 oz. filtered water
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1/2 organic avocado
- 2 Tablespoons organic coconut oil (expeller pressed is best for this recipe)
- 2 squirts caramel stevia
- 2 Tablespoons organic coffee grounds
- 2 Tablespoons organic erythritol
- 2 tablespoons organic, fair trade cacao powder
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder (click here for whey version, and click here for vegan version)
- 1 teaspoon organic maca powder
- 1 teaspoon organic guarana
- 1 handful organic spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 7+ ice cubes
- optional: 1 tablespoon Great Lakes brand gelatin (omit this for vegan version)
- optional: 1 teaspoon Nutritional yeast powder (may help with workout recovery)
Just blend it up and enjoy!
Warning: this is the most powerful appetite suppressant I have found yet, so be careful to remember to eat food too. In fact, this is so filling and satiating, I’m often not hungry until the afternoon if I start sipping this in the morning and make it last until noon! It is also a natural stimulant, but without the crash that comes with conventional coffee (especially with added sugar).
Makes 2 huge servings.