Yes, it’s true! Here’s your 3-step Paleo/Keto strawberry shortcake recipe!
Step 1 shortcake bread Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 large organic free-range egg
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
Step 1 shortcake bread Instructions:
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly with a fork.
Microwave for 1 minute (and stand 3+ feet from the microwave while it’s on).
Immediately remove from the mug and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Pop it out, slice, put flat on a plate, put the whipped cream on top, and then the sliced strawberries, and enjoy!
Step 2 whipped cream topping Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 Tbsp vanilla extract
Step 2 whipped cream topping Instructions:
- “Whip it – whip it good” until it forms soft peaks
- Plop on top of the shortcake bread slice
Step 3: Now slice up a strawberry and place the thin slices around the top of that pile of whipped cream topping and enjoy!