- 2 avocados
- .5 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (Almond Breeze brand is best)
- .5 cup Nature’s Hollow maple syrup
- .5 cup melted coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tsp chocolate liquid stevia
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- .5 cup cacao powder
- Put everything in a blender and work it until smooth.
- Place in fridge to make puud’n or the freezer to make ice cream!
Makes 7 servings.
Nutrient Breakdown coming soon…
- Each serving has (coming soon)
- Fat: (coming soon)
- Carbs: (coming soon)
- Protein: (coming soon)
Yes, this is yet another high fat recipe, but because it is fat burning fat and it issugar-freee/low carb, you won’t store that fat!
Check out the ingredients, instructions and the secret below: