- 5 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup natures hollow maple syrup (2/3 C for choc)
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil (expeller pressed)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- six whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon (or cacao powder for choc. flavor)
- 1 tablespoon allspice (or 2 scoop choc protein powder for choc)
Mix all of the ingredients together and cook for 4 minutes in either the donut maker or donut hole maker (both of which can be purchased from the X Gym Amazon Store!) Click on the X Gym Favorites tab on the right to view both donut makers.
Coating the donuts:
- First make donuts or donut holes first, then place in freezer for an hour.
- While the donuts are cooling make fitness chocolate then let it cool for 15 min.
- Next dip the donuts or holes in the chocolate, stirring between each dip. For double coating, place donuts or holes in freezer for 10 min after the first dip and then dip again. For triple coating, repeat. For quadruple coating, that’s getting obsessive, but it’s totally understandable. But you have too much time on your hands, so get a hobby.
Nutrient Breakdown (1 donut):
- Each serving has 81 calories
- Fat: 7 grams
- Carbs (net): 1 gram
- Protein: 3 grams
Nutrient Breakdown (1 donut hole):
- Each serving has 42 calories
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbs (net): <1 gram
- Protein: 1 gram