Finally! After years of Xperimentation, we’ve done it! Delicious Keto Ice Kream that doesn’t freeze solid in the fridge!
All of us ice cream addicts now have a healthy alternative to the high-sugar mainstream ice cream! Yesssss!!!
Here is the recipe for a double batch, that makes just over a quart, which is plenty – even for a Catholic Samoan family!
- 2 pints (32 oz.) grass-fed heavy whipping cream.
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 7 scoops grass-fed protein powder (Vanilla or another flavor, depending on your flavor preference)
- 7 tablespoons erythritol
- 7 tablespoons vegetable glycerin (5 tablespoons if you want it more firm)
- Mix all ingredients 1-4 together with a stand mixer or hand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add vegetable glycerine and continue mixing for 1 minute.
- Place in freezer for 24 hours and enjoy!
Makes 30 standard scoop-sized servings.
- Coming soon
FYI: It might have a slightly “grainy” consistency if the erythritol isn’t powdered fine enough, but that would just be a texture thing because it still tastes great – even better than commercial ice cream!
Here’s the video on how to make it: