K’mon, you gotta be Kidding! I think knot! This kake is krazy killer good!
Peege has never been a fan of carrot cake, but he kouldn’t stop knawing on this one!
And yes, it’s keto, with most of the kalories coming from healthy fat!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 tsp allspice
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
- ½ cup brown sugar (Brand: Lakanto)
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup expeller pressed coconut oil
- 3 tbsp vanilla extract
- about 2 large or 3 medium carrots or 1 and ½ cups grated carrots
- 4-5 tbsp stevia glycerite (depending on how sweet you want)
- ½ cup (50 grams) pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 3 tbps vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 9×5 bread pan with coconut oil
- Pour all ingredients in a stand mixer, mix on high till fully blended while scraping down sides
- Pour batter into pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Each oven is different so try to keep a close eye on it and test with a toothpick about every 5 minutes. Keep in mind it will continue to bake slightly when it is cooling. Allow cake to cool completely.
- Put all ingredients in stand mixer and blend until smooth.
Nutrient breakdown per piece: Koming soon!