Phase 1 Ingredients:
- .5 Cup butter
- .25 Cup softened creme cheese
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 2 egg
- .75 Cup Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener
- .5 Cup erythritol
Phase 1 mixing:
Beat with paddle attachment in stand mixer until mixed (approx. 2 min.). OR – if you don’t have a fancy schmancy stand mixer like Beege, just do it by hand, with a wooden spoon and get an X Gym style high-intensity workout! Simply stir by hand vigorously for 20 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds, then stir for 20, rest for 10 and so on, until fully mixed and muscles pumped.
Phase 2 Ingredients (add to bowl now):
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 1 Cup flaxmeal
- .25 Cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon caramel stevia
- 1 Tablespoon yacon syrup
- Optional: 5 squirts caramel stevia
Phase 2 mixing:
- Beat with paddle in stand mixer until mixed (approx. 2 min.). OR – see hand mixing workout above.
- Last: Add 2 bags Lilly’s chocolate chips and mix in (approx. 1 min.)
- Place in cupcake tins (full or mini as pictured), filling only about 1/2 inch deep, or on a cookie sheet, making balls and squashing them down only halfway.
- Bake 5-7 min. at 350 (watch VERY closely because they burn fast and every oven is different). Take them out before they look done because they will continue to cook further as they sit cooling on the counter.