- 1/2 cup coconut oil (expeller pressed so it’s liquid at room temp)
- 1/2 cup olive oil, (grapeseed oil or avocado oil work great too). If you prefer an Asian flair, use sesame oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar (Costco brand is my fav)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Stevia glycerite (liquid)
- Blend thoroughly in a blender until creamy and thick.
*To increase thickness, drizzle more oil as it blends until you reach the desired viscosity. If you want to thicken fast and want it to stay thick, add a spoonful or two of ripe avocado!
Since this recipe makes about 13 oz, I use the bullet blender. If you use a full-size blender, you might want to double this recipe to make use of that extra space!