- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup water (sparkling recommended for fluffier pancakes)
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp liquid liquid stevia or 2 tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (or click here for vegan version)
- Combine all ingredients together and mix until fully incorporated.
- Mix into a batter, pour in pan and cook/flip like a pancake.
- When done, melt pasture butter on top and sprinkle erythritol over entire surface. This will remind you of a snicker doodle cookie, but without all the bad sugar. What a great way to enjoy your protein!
- Tip: cinnamon on top is awesome too.
Makes 8 cookies.
- Each serving has 110 calories
- Fat: 7 grams
- Carbs (net): 2.5 grams
- Protein: 10 grams