- 3/4 cup salted grass-fed butter (regular or reduced fat)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup erythritol (powdered)
- 5 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a big bowl, mix the butter, coconut oil, and erythritol together (KitchenAid stand mixer works great for this).
- Next add the eggs and vanilla extract to the bowl and continue beating until the mixture has a creamy consistency.
- Now add the cacao powder, chocolate protein powder, instant coffee, and baking powder to the mixture. Mix well.
- Lastly add the almond flour, chocolate chips, and stevia to the mixture. Mix well.
- Using a 9 x 13 baking dish spread mixture evenly throughout (Beforehand it’s recommended that you either spray the dish with coconut oil spray or coat with grass-fed butter to prevent sticking).
- Put brownie batter in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 350F.
After the brownies have been allowed to cool for at least 15 minutes, serve and enjoy! Makes 12 servings.
- Each serving has 386 calories
- Fat: 35 grams
- Carbs (net): 7 grams
- Protein: 10 grams
And for a special treat, top it with mousse!