- 2 zucchini (ends trimmed)
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 3/4 cup raw almond butter
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 3 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon unpasteurized miso
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Slice zucchini lengthwise with a vegetable peeler (or spiralizer)to create long thin ‘noodles’. Place on individual plates.
- Slice carrots into long strips with vegetable peeler (or spiralizer) similar to the zucchini step.
- Combine carrots, cabbage, red bell pepper, and bean sprouts in a large bowl.
- Whisk together almond butter, orange juice, erythritol, ginger, 1 tablespoon coconut aminos, miso, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a bowl (or use a blender).
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the coconut aminos into cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Top zucchini ‘noodles’ with cabbage mixture. Pour remaining sauce over each portion.
Makes 5 servings
Nutrient Breakdown coming soon…