- 2 scoops chocolate whey powder option 1 or option 2
- 1 quart unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk.
- 1/2 tsp chocolate flavored liquid stevia (or 1 tbsp erythritol)
- Put all the ingredients in a cup and blend thoroughly with an electric hand blender.
Note: I used to recommend this recipe mixed with organic soymilk, but since there is now enough studies showing the negative effects of unfermented soy products outweighing the benefits, I use coconut milk, almond milk, or water instead.
- Each serving has 175 calories
- Fat: 3 grams
- Carbs: 3 grams
- Protein: 34 grams
Makes 1 serving. Remember that this is a whole quart so spread it out over a few hours and drink it slowly for best absorption.