- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 scoops Vanilla protein powder (100% all natural)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 packets of lemonade “Ultima” drink mix
- 1 cup erythritol
- 4 egg whites
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 oz. melted butter (organic or even better: “pasture” butter – http://www.organicvalley.coop/products/butter/pasture/)
- 4 oz plain fat free Greek yogurt (Chobani, Fage or Oikos)
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Mix with dry to make batter.
- Pour in 8X8 brownie pan – or cupcake papers to make cupcakes!
- Bake on 350 until edges start to brown (approximately 25 min.).
Makes 15 servings.
- Each serving has 174 calories
- Fat: 16 grams
- Carbs (net): 3 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
Yes, these are high fat, but because the are sugar free and low carb, you won’t store that fat (unless you eat other fatty foods within 4 hours of eating these bars).