Are you a potato salad fan, but not a “big fat belly” fan? Here’s your answer to that conundrum!
- 1 head of cauliflower broken into bite-size pieces
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 5 Tbsp. mustard
- 5 Tbsp. unsweetened pickle relish (Trader Joe’s is my favorite)
- 1/4 cup chopped raw onion
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Salt/pepper (to taste)
- Hard boil the eggs, cool, and then refrigerate until completely cold.
- Steam the cauliflower pieces until tender. Cool completely. Dry the pieces of cauliflower lightly with a towel to drain extra water (but don’t press too hard).
- Mix mayo, mustard, pickle relish and celery.
- Mix the mayo mixture with the cauliflower and onions until all of the cauliflower pieces are covered. Season with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Chill until ready to serve.