- 12 oz. organic plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup organic skim milk
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 scoops grass-fed protein powder (Vanilla or Chocolate depending on your ice cream flavor preference)
- 1 1/2 scoops (use the protein scoop) erythritol
- Mix all ingredients together with a blender.
- Chill in freezer 15-20 minutes.
- Place in ice cream maker until desired thickness is achieved.
Makes 12 cone-sized servings.
- Each serving has 104 calories
- Fat: 1 gram
- Carbs (net): 3.5 grams
- Protein: 20 grams