- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 10 oz. raw broccoli florets
- 2 cups grass-fed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Measure out broccoli florets and pulse in food processor until finely chopped.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well until formed into a doughy consistency.
- Place in cupcake pan (mini-cupcakes works best) and fill until level with top of each cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (or until light brown on top) then remove from the oven.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
Makes 12 biscuits (6 servings). Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutrient Breakdown (2 biscuits):
- Each serving has 326 calories
- Fat: 29 grams
- Carbs (net): 2 grams
- Protein: 14 grams
Designed by ruled.me