Yay! Another grain-free bread recipe! Horray for Beege!
And this one holds together like it has gluten, but it doesn’t!
- 4 cups ground flax seed
- 10 egg whites
- 4 whole eggs
- 10 tablespoons coconut oil (or flax oil)
- 2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 4 Tablespoon powdered Stevia (or 8 Tablespoons erythritol)
- 2 Tablespoon Nature’s Hollow honey
- 6 Tablespoons almond flour
- 4 Tablespoons tapioca starch
- Mix all dry ingredients then add the wet.
- Whisk together thoroughly.
- Spray oil in 9×5 bread pan.
- Put mixture in pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until browning on top.
Nutrition Flax (per slice):
- Fat: 73%
- Carbs: 7%
- Fat: 20%
Serves: 12 slices
Inspired by recipes.sparkpeople.com