K’mon, you gotta be Kidding! I think knot! This kookie is krazy killer good!
And they’re keto, with most of the kalories coming from healthy fat!
- .5 cup salted Kerry Gold butter, softened to room temperature
- .75 cup GOLDEN Monk fruit/lo han
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1.5 tablespoon Nature’s Hollow honey
- 1.5 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- .5 cup almond flour
- .5 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup flaxmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- .5 tablespoon salt
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 bags Lily’s chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp stevia glycerite
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- For cookies, line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and for brownies, spray a 9×11 pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl beat together all ingredients.
- Drop the cookie dough into small balls (about a tablespoon) on cookie sheet 3 inches apart. For brownies, spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until the edges are just starting to brown and the tops are beginning to set. Each oven is different, so check at 5 minutes to make sure it’s not overbaking. Cookies will continue to slightly back when cooling.
- Allow to kool on the kounter for 10+ minutes (or eat when warm!)
Makes 12 kollosal kookies.
Nutrient breakdown per kookie:
(and don’t fret about the carbs because they are slow carbs that won’t spike your blood sugar or insulin).