- 2 lbs. lean (grass-fed) roast
- 16 oz. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- If you want it spicier, add Worcestershire sauce and/or 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Cut a grass fed round roast (or other lean cut) with a meat slicer. The thinner the better, as this speeds up the drying process.
- Mix all ingredients together with a hand blender, and marinade the meat in it over night.
- Use a food dehydrator (set on 155-170 degrees) and dry it out to desired consistency. I like mine dry and crunchy, so my dehydrator takes 6-7 hours.
Makes 8 servings.
- Each serving has 159 calories
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbs (net): 2 grams
- Protein: 29 grams