You’re not going to believe this when you taste it. I didn’t think it was possible until I tasted this one for myself. It’s the best frosting I have ever had in my life – even including my sugar-addict days! There were two things I never believed I’d see in my lifetime: Unicorns and healthy chocolate frosting that tastes this good. Now I’ve tasted it, so I’ve got eyes open for unicorns.
Here are the 7 simple steps to creating this magical, mythical, chocolatey goodness:
- Put .5 Cups melted butter and 8 oz. of room temperature cream cheese into a mixer (stand mixer is best).
- Whip until creamy (about 3 min.).
- Add 3.5 Cups erythritol while it’s still whipping.
- Add .75 Cups cacao powder while it’s still whipping.
- Add 1 Tblsp vanilla while it’s still whipping.
- Add .25 tsp sea salt while it’s still whipping.
- Stop whipping and spread it on the top of something to make it delicious!
Serves/covers a bunch of stuff like:
And more to come!